Excuses, Excuses: How E. Bell Gets His Blog On

Seriously?  That's the title I chose?  Ugh.  What is wrong with me.  I think I just like referring to myself in the third person.

Anyway...my blog posts have been intermittent at best lately, so I will now wow you with excuses, dazzle you with reasons, and explain why I think my life is harder than yours!  No.  Just kidding.  I'm not going to do any of those things.  I'm busy.  Whatever.  Who cares?  So are most other people who are worth talking to.  

(Side note:  If you're not busy, you're probably boring.  Just saying.)

But on those days that I forget to blog, or don't want to, or can't, I miss it.  I like to blog.  I like that it puts my mind in order.  I like that it keeps art in the forefront of what's going on in my life.  I like that it forces me to keep a dialogue going. 

Did this post have a point?  I don't know.  I can never remember.  Blogs are good.  

E. Bell out.

Comments