Redemption with Everyday Beauty

I've been on my soap box again lately haven't I?  Sometimes the art philosophy side of my personality gets the best of me.  It whips everything into a fury.  I spent most of college like that, and I have to admit - it's exhausting.  

Since yesterday's post was so critical of a huge portion of society, in an attempt at redemption, I thought it might be a good idea to focus on the beauty of life today.

I save images all the time.  Things from the internet.  Magazine images.  Old photos.  Anything that I think looks cool.  I keep a file both in physical form and on my computer called "everyday beauty."

Here are a few examples.  I credited the photographer if I knew.  Otherwise, please know that these are re-posted images, and I do not hold the copyright.  Enjoy.

  
 
 

Comments